From time to time, I will bring stories to these pages that I hear from other owners and friends that I hope will be of interest to you.
I promise not to bore you or become philosophical at all (well, maybe a little bit at times), but to merely entertain you. Just click on the titles.
(These are all used with permission of the author and/or contributor)
- "That Guy Down The Street" by Dan Canaan
- "Double Dog Dare" contributed by Michael Lewis
- "Ten Reasons to Own a Spitfire" by Terry Thompson
- "30 Sayings for Those Who Take Life too Seriously"
- "America, The Good Neighbor" by Gordon Sinclair
- "Freedom" (a MUST read story) by Michael (blue email@example.com)
- "A Sunday Drive" by Ron Stieg
- "Old Ed" contributed by Bernie Thompson